Sunday, October 5, 2008

Women's Week Provincetown


I'm off to Vegas
Thursday for my photo shoots,
and it is Women's Week once again in Provincetown. I love P-town and miss it.

I wish I could be there for the artist's reception Thursday Oct. 16th at Lyman-Eyer Gallery. Instead, I will be taking care of my father who is going in for surgery Friday Oct. 17th. Wish us luck--any surgery is risky at his age and in his condition.

Here is the flyer with more details about the reception. I hope you can attend and check out the new work. Make sure you say hi to Jim Lyman, and meet Damian, my new projects manager, (we are working on some major new exciting projects.) Oh, and there is an article in Provincetown Magazine--the Women's Week Issue. I had so much fun doing the phone interview. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish that your father's surgery goes well. I am thinking in your father and in you.
A tight hug for you and your father.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Of course I wish you and your father all the best.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
In bocca al lupo!
Elisabetta - Torino, Italy