Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vegas Aftermath


This is a quick update before I head out to dad's for his surgery Friday morning. My Vegas trip was great! I stayed with dear wonderful friends and their 4 precious pups, which allowed me my dog lovin' fix. I had a fantastic day of shooting in a gorgeous studio, Desert Ice Studios, with beautiful, fun, amazing women! I played Wii for the first time and had a blast, and I had a lovely Sunday evening at a show enjoying my favorite singer, Linda Eder. Photos from the trip and an update on Miley and my dad in the next blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything went well in Las Vegas, how wonderful!
You are a Brilliant Artist, a Brillant Photographer, You have the talent, You have the qualities to create the Most Beautiful Photographs.
Believe that You are a Creator, Believe that Your Creation is Perfect!

Mary