Monday, November 3, 2008

One More Day

One more day before the election. I know so many people are holding their breath...please do not pass out and miss your chance to Vote! I can't wait...I am one of those geeks who wears her 'I Voted' sticker for the whole week.

Yesterday was a perfect fall day for Los Angeles. It had rained a little, the sun mixed with some clouds, and I walked to the local church Holiday Bizarre. I love this very traditional beautiful church just 2 blocks from me. My car has been in the shop for 10 days so I very much appreciate all the places within walking distance. So, there I am lighting a candle for mom, listening to the choir, wiping tears from my cheeks as I am walking around looking at all the tables of gift items in the Parish hall with a dear friend of mine...who happens to be in the sex industry. Yup, sex talk mixed with the smell of 'church' incense. U gotta love it.

BIG REMINDER: If you are not already signed up with Club Francesconi please click on the link and register. It takes only a minute and you will love the special offers that are available only to club members....hint hint--it is new calendar time at Francesconi Studios.

No comments: