Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Many Thanks

So many of you have taken the time to contact me with warm thoughts, good wishes and words of encouragement. I am appreciative of your kindness. My heartfelt thanks for such sweet communications. You have been a wonderful reminder that we all have such an impact on each other whether we have ever met in person before or ever will.

It means the world to me when my images touch people and I am thrilled when people "get" my work. So, please feel free to continue to share your stories, comments and suggestions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Dear Judy,
I am not a blogger by nature, but after learning about your site, I was all too happy to be able to view your collective works. There are some of your older prints that I have always adored. The new additions are wonderful and progressive. Thank you for representing the community in such a tasteful and positive way. Only someone who has experienced the tremendous joy of being one with another is capable of capturing this kind of intimacy. Your soulful eye gives exposure to what, sometimes, only our minds and hearts try to remember. To me, Etheridge and Lang are the sounds, while you are the visual window to passion, heartache, and resolve. Thank you again for your years of commitment and representing the true meaning of "pride".
DameT

August 8, 2008 1:14 PM

Anonymous said...

Dear judy
Your work of art and the unique talent that you pose is remarkble. I would be so honored to be a model for you. I will send some photos for you to view. Your site and links have open a new door for me and my partner. Shamsi & Anna