Thursday, May 3, 2012

Long Beach anniversary Art Show and Lovey

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my rescue boxer, Lovey?!  Ok, I'm mentioning it!  I am astounded every day with this amazing old girl.  She is a living, breathing, walking lesson in gratitude, forgiveness, living in the moment and LOVE.  After all the abuse she has experienced in her past she is the most gentle, sweet and trusting being....I don't know how she does it!  If I had gone through any one of the things that she had to endure I'd be at least a little bitchy!

And now I am happy to announce that I am part of another group show in Long Beach at Liberty Gallery

This actually is my one year anniversary exhibiting with the Menage Evenings of Art+Music+Women+Wine.......and Menage 7 falls on my birthday.
This is becoming a yearly event of celebrating my birthday with great artists and beautiful work-I can't think of anything better!
  
Join us for the opening reception Saturday May 12 2012 -- 5pm to 9pm 
at 435 Alamitos Long Beach  CA  90802

No comments: