Saturday, February 21, 2009

Be BOLD

Every year I marvel at the same phenomenon: The months of Oct., Nov., and Dec. painfully and poignantly drag by for me. Then somehow, Jan., Feb., and March speed past in a blink. I am a slow learner apparently, because this year is no exception. So, now that I am aware earlier than usual in this process I have some insights and intentions I would like to share with you.

Personally and globally this is a time of contradictions. It is a time of having both sides of the coin visible at once. It is a tumultuous time: fighting to hang on to the old, to the familiar, to what we know and are comfortable with. It is a time where many of us can see clearly and simultaneously two pictures--the nightmare and the dream. A bizarre time indeed where our very foundation is crumbling. Clinging to the past and to things that so clearly no longer work or serve us is a very human response. I admit that I am all too human. I am full of contradictions.

It is crucial to now make conscious decisions with our eyes, and more importantly, our hearts wide open. This a beautiful time of evaluation, choice, hope and action. We now have the opportunity to decide for ourselves what is truly important, what means the most to us, what makes us feel grateful to be alive. Each and every one of us has amazing power and impact. There is a ripple effect for every action we take and word we speak. I believe that we cannot deny or ignore that fact any longer. I affect you and you affect me in return whether or not we like it.

It is time to contract and expand. It is time for gentle acceptance and bold truth. Be BOLD...be daring and fearless in whatever way you contribute to our world...be bold and make a difference. This is my job as a human being and as an artist. I have had a series of images playing in my head and heart for quite awhile now and I am ready. As always, if any of you wish to be bold with me and want to work together you know how to contact me at judy@judyfrancesconi.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear judy,

I have a great passion for Arts, and i discovered your work in the year 2008, from that moment i felt that (even without knowing you):

"The talent of this Artist deserves all the encouragement, because the beauty that she is creating is Magnificent!"

Since that moment you receive my messages...

You are a great woman, so make an effort and erase everything from the past that does not serve you, and be grateful it brought you to this place now, and to a new beginning.

If some situation occurs that affects your state of joy, learn from each experience.
In the past you may have underestimated how brilliant you are. You are a genius beyond description. So start telling yourself that and become aware of who you really are.
Focus on the qualities you like about yourself and you will see more good things about you.
Every word we speak has immense power. There is an invincible power in every word we speak!
The human being is filled with unlimited possibilities and the words we speak can either build a "jail" around us where we see only limitations or they can set we free to live our lives without limits.

You are the master of your life. Your life is in your hands.
Hold the vision of what you want for your life.

Focus on what you want to have;
Focus on what you want to do;
Focus on what you want to be.

I send a big hug to you from Portugal.

Mary