Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Boxer Baby


Big news at the Francesconi house. I have a new Boxer baby girl named Miley. I just picked her up from Boxer Rescue L.A. today and we are bonding. She is such a sweet good girl. I have her as a medical foster..the poor thing has some immune problems and swollen back legs, but her spirit is loving, gentle, and so sweet. I have an amazing vet and I know that between the two of us we will get her as healthy as possible. She is just about one year old and so little, she looks like a puppy. Ironically she is afraid of cameras, so getting pictures of her to share with all of you is a bit tricky, but I am working on it. Here is a shot of her during her 3 minute nap.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Congratulations! Not only is she gorgeous and an amazing addition to your household, but she is one lucky puppy to have such a caring and loving Mommy to look after her now! Best of luck to you! :-)